P2P Models, a EU-funded research project based at the Universidad Complutense de Madrid in Spain, with Principal Investigator and advisors from the Berkman Klein Center at Harvard University, is looking for a postdoc researcher to lead the development and technical research of a blockchain-based framework to build collaborative Decentralized Autonomous Organizations.
Working at P2P Models is an opportunity to collaborate with people passionate to create social impact, in an environment which mixes academics, hackers, designers and activists. We do research on commons-oriented communities, and build blockchain-driven frameworks and tools to support their sustainability.
- Funded by the largest EU individual research grant, the ERC, and the first to build blockchain infrastructure
- With Principal Investigator and advisors from Berkman Klein Center at Harvard University
- Dynamic, young, interdisciplinary team with a horizontal and inclusive culture
- Combines social research + software tool building, focusing on social impact
- Attractive work conditions and perks, with multiple benefits
- Contracts up to 3 years
You can find further details on the position at: https://p2pmodels.eu/jobs-
postdoc-computer-science/ Feel free to write any question/doubt to email@example.com